[manjaro-dev] Manjaro v18.0

philm at manjaro.org philm at manjaro.org
Sun Oct 28 18:58:48 CET 2018

Please do it now else they will update to dev on next release cycle.

Kind regards

Philip Müller

Sent by mobile

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 6:47 PM +0100, "Stefano Capitani" <stefano at manjaro.org> wrote:

Hi Philip,

yes i think all work on gnome so should be ready for release.
Note a side: when Iso is release i replace manjaro-gnome-assets-dev into
regula manjaro-gnome-assets so all old installation install new feature
..

---
Greetings
Stefano Capitani