[manjaro-dev] 18.0-rc3

Stefano Capitani stefano at manjaro.org
Fri Oct 26 18:52:04 CEST 2018

Hi Eugen,

my pleasure to hear from you :) thank you for your effort, don't worry
take your time..

For the gnome-shell problem i think this can answer
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gdm/issues/222#note_262736
gnome dev focused on wayland so not considering the behaviour for X11
session.. If the ram usage is not too hight we can consider to ignore
this?

For the pdf wrong program i will check it ;)

Thank you again Eugen

---

Greetings
Stefano Capitani