[manjaro-dev] Are we ready for another stable update?

Stefano Capitani stefano at manjaro.org
Sun Oct 7 12:32:58 CEST 2018

Hi at all,
yep for me all is ok.. I still open an issue with matcha and drop-down
menu in some apps but vince working on it anyway not a problem i change
the default theme for gnome only when ready..

For arc theme already i use the part of code made by vince but seem how
i apply in the arc source code not work so i will change the approach
;)..

---
Greetings
Stefano Capitani