[manjaro-dev] Drop Sonar packages in our repo etc

Stefano Capitani stefano at manjaro.org
Thu Jun 28 21:57:55 CEST 2018

Well.. for the packages is easy .. simply we don't import them and we
can remove from our repo the binary ..i have in mind also to remove from
m-t the support .. We can archive the last release with this support and
work on m-t code to clean the unused tag.. Please consider to grant
access to do it: i want work in a dedicated branch and when ready merge
into the master branch .. without rush ;) .. of course if somebody
disagree with this please tell :)

---

Greetings
Stefano Capitani