[manjaro-dev] Small request, please read

Soriam Vargas soriamvargas at protonmail.com
Sun Jun 10 22:27:23 CEST 2018

Dear Manjaro Team,

I hope you guys are doing well.

First I want to congratulate you guys for such an excellent OS.  I will never go back to Windows or anything else.  Staying with Manjaro all the way!

A quick request I would like to make, is that, under the Deepin Desktop, it is not possible at the moment to assign audio devices specifically.  For example, I would like to be able to listen to my phone calls on my USB headset and Youtube on the computer speakers.  Is there anyway you guys could implement this?

Thank you for reading this message and for the time you dedicate to this request.

Warm regards!