[manjaro-dev] [Stable Review] 2017-06-25 - Release of v17.0.2
stefano at manjaro.org
Sun Jun 25 12:36:00 CEST 2017
Hi guys , if you want do before 30th let me know , yesterday commit also
a suggestion of Frede for gnome desktop but not pushed in boxit (
waiting Frede to checking but not already viewed ) today build and
push.. also budgie and mate profiles are ready , i have correct the
previous issue of the settings for both profiles .. :D
Woha with my new pc now an iso take me 15 min to build and not more hot
when builds... before
40 min and more hot (around 70 degree)'.. i'm happy for now with this
Il 2017-06-25 12:09 Bernhard Landauer ha scritto:
> From my POV I think we're ready.
> On 25/06/17 12:07, Philip Müller wrote:
>> Am 25.06.2017 um 12:04 schrieb Bernhard Landauer:
>>> Maybe we just wait a little longer and then package a pkgrel-2 of the
>>> community profiles ...
>> I'm in no rush. The current packages in [testing] will be snapped over
>> to stable, when we think we are ready for the final release.
>> Originally we planned to release yesterday. Since given delays I set
>> date to the 30th for now. This we can redefine if needed.
>> I think we are simply ready to release v17.0.2 at any time now. I only
>> don't know, if I missed some in the end ;-)
More information about the manjaro-dev