[manjaro-dev] [Calamares] release of v3.1.1 around the corner?

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Jun 19 18:30:40 CEST 2017

Am 16.06.2017 um 11:48 schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
> Good to hear from you. Manjaro is one of the distro's I have set up as test-
> bed (in a VM), but it is much farther afield from distro's I understand [1]
> than anything else, so your help is much appreciated.

Hi Adriaan,

we have just released v17.0.2-rc2 [1] of Manjaro. It includes CAL
v3.1.0.1 I've in my branch. The deploy-script from Teo I've to check
myself, however it is simple to use even Arch's makepkg and a PKGBUILD
script to compile CAL for testing.

Teo might know better. I've to study his part of work first ;)

greez, Phil

[1] https://manjaro.org/2017/06/19/manjaro-17-0-2-rc2-released-gkx/