[manjaro-dev] pamac v4.2.9

Guillaume Benoit guillaume at manjaro.org
Sun Feb 19 19:58:38 CET 2017

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Re: [manjaro-dev] pamac v4.2.9
Date : Sun, 19 Feb 2017 10:26:39 +0100
De : Guillaume Benoit <guillaume at manjaro.org>
Pour : FH <frede at hundewadt.dk>

He He, I was waiting for that question, it was very quick :)

No, you can't edit PKGUILD now. I wanted to add pamac a convenient and
simple function to build PKGBUILD.
I consider that if a PKGBUILD need to be modified and you know how to do
it, it's better to use an advanced tool (yaourt, pacaur) or do it
manually (downloaded PKGBUILD by pamac can be found at /tmp/pamac-build
until reboot).
Guillaume.