[manjaro-dev] merry Christmas

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 18:22:22 CET 2016

hi

I'll second the mary christmas. I got a fantastic haul this year,
including a skullcandy bluetooth headset, a wireless x box controller,
and an electric s razor. On the sonar side, I'm building an alpha image
to go up on kyle's new download site, if it's ready, as a christmas
present to both the manjaro devs, who have worked so hard even when I
was an irritable idiot, and our sonar users who have been so patient
despite delay after delay after delay. Season's greetings to everyone at
both manjaro and sonar, and a happy new year as well. It feels so good
to be back in sonar development again.