[manjaro-dev] status of base file system error

Mark Peveto southernprince73 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:22:44 CET 2016

I'll check it for you Stefano.  YOu said mate basic image, correct?  I'm
gonna start a mate full image building, but I"ve got two computers with
manjaro-tools on them, so I'll start a mate basic image going, too.  I
have a problem with the gnome image building, but we'll get to that
after we solve this.  I don't want to bight off too much.

?

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user 600552