[manjaro-dev] Kernel panic on updated kernels

Eigeldinger Simon simon.eigeldinger at hohenems.at
Mon Oct 24 13:11:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

when i don't update the system everything works fine.
But when i start to update it it kind of stops talking.
And i guess the desktop also doesn't do anything.
The only thing i can do is use ssh for all kinds of things.
Having this on a hp desktop 64 bit intel core duo which is around 10 years old.
Before i never had any problems with it.

Greetings,
simon

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Simon Eigeldinger
Informatik
Nebengebäude 1, OG1
Stadt Hohenems
Kaiser-Franz-Josef-Straße 4
6845 Hohenems
Österreich
Tel.:	+43 5576 7101-1143
Fax:	+43 5576 7101-1149
E-Mail:	simon.eigeldinger at hohenems.at
Web:	www.hohenems.at

Diese Nachricht und allfällige angehängte Dokumente sind vertraulich und nur für den/die Adressaten bestimmt.