[manjaro-dev] [Final PKG Review] Manjaro 16.10

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Oct 23 20:09:56 CEST 2016

Hi all,

seems we made it now. I just pushed our final package set to our stable
branch:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/philmmanjaro/18d81a89d0eb0f9e1583a7f321f35fee/raw/c83d4958176f3851ea38b79ce8faec327da0cb0c/boxit-stable-2016-10-23.txt

Currently I'm building the ISOs for Manjaro 16.10-rc2, which should be
the final Release Candidate for Manjaro Fringilla.

This means 'stable' branch is now in a frozen state so everybody can
prepare its install medias.

The beginners guide seems to be almost ready. Manuel, please add your
final touches to it and tell me when it is ready. Also we should prepare
the final release announcement and test the given install medias thru
and thru before we release our final ISOs.

Only needed fixes for the current packages should go into 'testing' so
we can push them to 'stable' before the final ISOs get created.

Please notify me on any missing package updates and issues found so far
with the current packages in our 'stable' branch.

Thx to all who helped to get Manjaro to the point it currently is.

greez from Munich, Phil