[manjaro-dev] thanks for maintaining the sonar profiles

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 01:38:18 CEST 2016

hi all
I just wanted to write in to thank whoever is keeping up the sonar
profiles. I'm not resigning from sonar or manjaro, nothing like that,
but I can't really build images on this old 2009 era mac book. It slows
my system to a crawl when I try. I can maintain profiles though, that's
just editing text files. I'm greatful to udevd specifically for
rearranging things to keep everything clean and uncluttered, I tried to
do this myself but I must've missed a couple of things.
I'm still active in sonar and manjaro, but I've been quiet because this
computer just can't do proper sonar gnome or mate testing. As soon as I
get the new dell and lenovo one of our sonar users is sending me I can
begin testing again. I can't wait to try out mate's gtk3 version since
orca has recently made some significant improvements, as well as gnome
3.22. I will release sonar as soon as I possibly can, as long as I have
dev approval from Kyle Brouhard and Jonathan Nadeau, the other co
developers. On my to do list is calamares testing. It's not accessible
when installed on a running sonar installation but I've been told it
does work on a live image, so I can't wait to try that out.