[manjaro-dev] minor issues building sonar media

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:09:42 CEST 2016

hi
I haven't hard coded those settings, but I have set them. It's set to
use the stable branch by default and the 4.4 lts kernel. That's odd that
those options don't work, could it be a bug in buildiso maybe? I've just
had to add efitools to the mhwd, hardware detection packages because
without it the scripts can't find the efi files to copy over to enable
both secure and non secure boot efi. This mac really isn't cut out to do
sonar building, it takes ages because of it's turtle specs. I'm
determined to fix this though because we need to make your weekly images
available alongside the official stable images. That's always been my
goal. Only I don't know how to do website coding or they'd already be
available. You do a fantastic service for sonar and more people need to
use your images as well as the official ones from sonar.