[manjaro-dev] Ellada Final Review (16.08)

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Sun Aug 28 23:00:02 CEST 2016

I don't know about xfce, but in i3 the theming of
manjaro-settings-manager is broken due to the missing /root/.gtkrc-2.0.
I think the easiest will be to just copy the file in the chroot since we
don't really have a way to fix the package in testing? Or would you
consider building one with an edit and a fake version number so it will
not be newer than unstable - or to also build newer date version of the
live packages for unstable?