[manjaro-dev] help reporting a kernel bug badly needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 21:52:58 CEST 2016

hi
I've just tested my newly built iso image. Lightdm *still* won't boot,
but I no longer think it's anything anyone is doing. I'm wondering if
it's a plymouth thing. Speaking of plymouth, I noticed that my built
images are using the manjaro theme even though it's set to use the sonar
theme. But I'm not complaining. In fact, I wouldn't mind the manjaro
theme's background but with "sonar" printed instead of manjaro in maybe
a little bit bigger than manjaro is printed? I like that background and
it also helps some of our users see that sonar is loading, since the
sonar plymouth theme has no background. Not that I'm complaining, I'm
not at all. Also, I'm not positive  but I believe uefi may be broken.
I'll test by removing the flash drive from my usb ports a few times
while the system is off then plugging it in, sometimes that for whatever
reason fixes my system's failure to see the uefi parts.