[manjaro-dev] manjaro-dev Digest, Vol 29, Issue 9

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Aug 21 18:18:09 CEST 2016

@Kendell, Simon: I agree with you guys. We should still ship the FAT
ISOs by default and also test these. Having a netinstaller ISO is nice
to have, but our audience expect to have a ISO which includes the basics
and chosen apps to get started.

@Marcus: it would be better to have a single email set for this mailing
list. Digests not only work but also remove the title of each email.

Manjaro-Tools should offer options but not remove some. Sure, we have
more work to manage several installer, but if we have no option for
Sonar at all it makes no sense. The new approach is good, but we need to
talk about it also in the teams we have established, so we find the best
for all people working on Manjaro/Sonar.