[manjaro-dev] manjaro-dev Digest, Vol 29, Issue 7

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Aug 21 15:55:08 CEST 2016

Hi Kendell,

if Marcus managed to get LightDM working it might be true. His code is
not always online so we have to wait for him to provide some sample ISO
for testing.

I don't know the current state of development of manjaro-tools at all.
I'm only releasing some pre-releases and concentrate on Calamares
development. v2.4 should be out by next week.

I'm still working on Manjaro 16.08 which is based on manjaro-tools 0.12
series. It will be the last release which has 'Thus' support, but won't
ship 'Thus' at all. It can be installed however in live-session.

After the release I may have time to jump on the 0.13 release which
Marcus is currently developing. Calamares however supports all these
changes already.

For further info on that matter, please contact Marcus, as he is testing
this longer than I do. Also he should point you to the profiles and
settings he used for his own tests.

greez
Phil