[manjaro-dev] buildiso fails at configuring calamares step

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:48:20 CEST 2016

hi
I was just building a test image of sonar to test some pulseaudio
changes I made, and the image failed at configuring calamares. The error
was a bit cryptic, but it said simply error in make_live_image. I'm not
sure if this is an error in our calamares branding, but I do know that
when I start calamares now to test it's accessibility, it says "install
manjaro" instead of "install sonar gnu linux" but I'm not sure what to
look for. Would someone mind looking into this? No rush or anything, but
until this is fixed I can't build images. Luckily we have a couple of
months until the next sonar version is due out.