[manjaro-dev] documentation updates committed, new sonar common packages needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:13:33 CEST 2016

hi all
Ryan eversole has just sent me fixed gnome and mate users guides,
correcting some minor style errors but also some pretty nasty errors in
our gnome version that was preventing the installation sections from
packages, but we really don't need to anymore, just push out new sonar
gnome and sonar mate settings. The problem is, how do I push out those
updates so that the docs show up in /usr/share/sonar, which is what the
desktop icon links to? I'm a bit of a novice at packaging still so this
could be obvious and I'm not getting it.