[manjaro-dev] demo profiles?

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Wed Aug 3 10:24:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

thats what the live iso does by default.
you can install it or just run it in live mode.
i guess this is just all about educating people how things work.
i guess i just saw one linux distro which had a separate live image
without an installer.
but i guess that one also removed this demo iso and now just offers one
for all.
btw i have 2 handy tech displays over here.
i tested sonar on the older one and it works fine.

greetings,
simon