[manjaro-dev] minor problems building frobtads 32 bit package

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 10:36:57 CEST 2016

hi all
After a lot of requests by the sonar community, I've just packaged
another format of text based games, called the "tads" format. The
package is called frobtads. It's open source under it's own custom
license, which is of course included in the package. It's open source,
but a bit of a lax license. When trying to build the 32 bit version it
failed. The output is very hard to understand, but it looks like there
may be a compiler problem, since the 64 bit version built fine. I've
already pushed the 64 bit version to the community repository and added
the pkgbuild to our packages repo. I didn't want anyone to think I was
deliberately leaving out 32 bit, I just can't seem to build it. I've
tried several times thinking it might be a fluke with buildpkg. The
following command was used. buildpkg -a i686 -c -w -p frobtads -s.