[manjaro-dev] persistent lightdm issues in sonar profiles

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Jul 30 14:07:55 CEST 2016

Hi Kendell,

I know that you have issues with the package 'lightdm'. However creating
lot of emails in our mailing lists won't lead to anything. Please use
our new bug-tracker to document your issue:

https://bugs.manjaro.org/index.php?project=1

Then we can work on the matter more collected. We are currently in the
process to close down all our 'github-issues' and merge them if needed
to our general bug-tracker to have a better overview on the issues we
face in general.

Thx - Phil