[manjaro-dev] package update help needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:57:03 CEST 2016

hi all
I'm a little embarrassed to be writing this, but I think I might need
help from time to time keeping the various packages I maintain up to
date. I've taken on so many packages I keep forgetting to keep them all
up to date.  I use a couple of them, espeak and storm dragon's tintin
alteraeon pack, but others I don't but added at sonar user's request.
I'm thinking of adding another, a package called frotz from the aur,
which is a program to play old interactive fiction (z machine) text
adventure games since some blind people play them but I don't want to
take time away from other people unless you guys are willing. I'm not
asking for someone else to take over my packages or anything, just if
you notice that a package is out of date or broken and I'm too slow,
would you guys mind fixing it? I'll happily do the same for other
people's packages in return. The reason I'm thinking about packaging it
for manjaro and not leaving people to install it on their own is because
I'm thinking of adding it to sonar images so that people have a decent
selection of games to play. I won't be including any actual z machine
games unless they're legal to redistribute but I try to provide a wide
array of software.