[manjaro-dev] What about the discourse forum

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Sat Jul 23 16:54:24 CEST 2016

If the Hetzner server is being kept it doesn't make much sense to have a
DO instance too - the Hetzner server is far more powerful. However,
there would then be a question of what to use the DO credit for (though
as a backup/fail-over might be one use).

Transferring Discourse over would be pretty easy (install Docker, pull
the Discourse image, copy the files over, start the Discourse container).