[manjaro-dev] issues with sonar's calamares branding

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Jul 17 10:47:25 CEST 2016

Hi Guys,

you should simply remove the gsettings and start with default settings
once more to prove if you were right. Then we can go step by step by
adding the needed settings to the 'live-session' overlay and rebuilding
the ISO with the -c switch. This is how I develop settings with
'manjaro-tools'.

When we have the final settings found, those can be added then on
regular bases to the 'sonar-settings' package. With each major Gnome
release these steps may or may not needed to be repeated.

Remember to keep changes always close to upstream and minimal as possible.

greez
Phil