[manjaro-dev] issues with sonar's calamares branding

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 07:52:21 CEST 2016

    hi
Ah, then it is a sonar problem. Do you by any chance know anything about
gsettings? That's what I suspect is the problem keeping gnome's keyboard
shortcuts working like they should. If so, would you mind taking a look
at our gsettings override file in
git://github.com/manjaro/desktop-settings in sonar>gnome>schemas and
fixing it if you can? I'm out of my depth hear. I don't know enough to
do much but small edits, and I usually end up breaking things when I try.