[manjaro-dev] new sonar-iso-profiles package needed?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:53:49 CEST 2016

hi
Ok, after waiting nearly 2 hours for the mac to build my sonar mate
image, wow that took a while, lightdm still doesn't boot. So there's
definitely something wrong with it somewhere in our profile. The error
is still the same. 2 services allocated for the same bus
org.freedesktop.displaymanager, refusing operation. I'm wondering if the
problem might not be how the build tools are configuring lightdm and
it's corresponding plymouth service? The scripts are too complicated for
me to understand but it's a possibility.  I cloned a fresh copy of
manjaro-tools-iso-profiles on github on the mac, it had never had it
before, freshly installed manjaro-tools group, again, had never been
installed, copied over the manjaro-tools.conf file I have stored in the
sonar folder, changed the version slightly, and issued the following
command. sudo buildiso -p mate-edition -b unstable. So it can't just be
my machine or my particular copy of the iso profiles. Something's messed
up. Also, brltty is definitely restarting every couple of seconds. I
need to report this to the brltty people so they can fix it.