[manjaro-dev] mate panel finally fixed, update should be available now

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:17:46 CEST 2016

hi all
I just  wanted to let everyone know that the two bugs I filed against
mate panel for accessibility issues, have been fixed. A new mate panel
release, 1.14.1 has been released, along with a new mate applets version
of 1.14.1 as well. Sorry to leave everyone hanging for a few days, I was
busy with the mate devs tracking down the problem and helping them fix
them. The panel should now be a lot more accessible than it was, and it
was pretty accessible before these bugs showed up. I'm just about to go
to sleep for a few hours, but would anyone who can mind packaging
updates to mate panel and mate applets, as well as any other applets
that are individually packaged? I don't mean to drop so much onto one
person and I'll be glad to help if I need to once I wake up in a few hours.