[manjaro-dev] urgent mate panel update needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:30:06 CEST 2016

hi
It doesn't completely fix the issue. It improves it, but only slightly.
I can now occasionally get access to the applets on the panel. Is there
anyone hear who knows c code? The mate people really want to fix the
accessibility code of mate, especially the panel once I told them all
the issues we have with it, but none of them understand c code very
well. There are only a couple of programmers and they're too busy to
work on this, so I'm trying to get someone to volunteer their time to
help the overworked developer team to fix a vital issue for us blind and
disabled users.