[manjaro-dev] build log for sonar mate

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:28:08 CEST 2016

hi
I'll attach my /etc/lightdm.conf file. Journalctl I can get, maybe. It
won't be easy though because without a desktop and no speech I have to
do everything blind, literally. The only thing I can think of is that it
configures both lightdm and lightdm-plymouth. I don't know if that has
anything to do with it or not. Actually, I don't have a lightdm.conf
file, only a greeter config file. I'll attach that. I'm guessing the
build scripts use the stock file.