[manjaro-dev] calamares, what to do?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:11:14 CEST 2016

hi
I'll do that now. I'd prefer to get the issue fixed than use system wide
pulse audio. I've read up on the implications of using it in system wide
mode and the jist of it is that any user can mess with any other user's
sounds. I don't like that idea but there's nothing wrong with testing
system wide pulse audio on a live environment. What should the issue be
about? What problem needs to be fixed? Brltty not speaking on the live
system?