[manjaro-dev] calamares, what to do?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri May 13 03:02:42 CEST 2016

hi
No problem. Can you give me a link to their bug tracker? I'm assuming
it's a github page but I'll handle creating any needed accounts and so
on once I have a link. The sonar profiles should work, both from git and
the installed version in the community repository. I'm building a mate
image now to put up as our alpha release. I fixed our shared packages to
load efitools instead of prebootloader since I just got an update that
caused efitools to replace prebootloader.