[manjaro-dev] SSL certificate has expired (manjaro.org, forum.manjaro.org)

Guillaume Benoit guillaume at manjaro.org
Thu May 12 07:15:55 CEST 2016

Hi Phil,
I registered to DO with this mail address.
Guilaume.

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Philip Müller < philm at manjaro.org [philm at manjaro.org] > wrote:
Am 11.05.2016 um 16:20 schrieb Rob McCathie:
> What's with the account activation process for digitalocean.com
> requiring credit card details?

Hi Rob,

forget about the DigitalOcean and the need of a credit card. We have to
invite you to the server team, then a credit card is not needed. However
we have to think about who gets access to the server management. We will
have a root access via ssh and the control panel. However with the
control panel you need also to have access to the project bank accounts
and paypal accounts to manage the money transfers for the project.

As of now we have a domain clusterfuck to link with forum.manjaro.org to
old.forum.manjaro.org, which blocks boths forums as of now.

Roland has to fix that first. Couple of minutes ago the new forum was
accessable to the public, now not even more.

greez
Phil