[manjaro-dev] SSL certificate has expired (manjaro.org, forum.manjaro.org)

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Tue May 10 00:08:03 CEST 2016

Due to the server specifying HSTS the forum is entirely inaccessible.

If we can't keep the certificate up-to-date then maybe using Let's
Encrypt (with an auto-renew script) would be a good option. I use that
on several sites and it works very nicely, thank you.

Having an inaccessible forum (and default domain, even if it does
redirect to manjaro.github.io) looks incredibly unprofessional.