[manjaro-dev] Fwd: branding V4

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Mon Apr 25 10:50:08 CEST 2016

On 25/04/16 10:08, philm at manjaro.org wrote:

> I think that now could be used without problems in Calamares

Those look great! :)
Regarding the screenshots though, we should use some representing the
new vertex-theming! Those Xfce ones are still with Menda, the Pamac
scrot looks as if it was from KDE, but has blue highlighting for some
reason?
In slide7 there is a tiny thing with punctuation: There's an additional
'.' after the exclamation mark "developing it!." and at the end an
exclamation mark should be added. :)
In slide3 - although I think it was me myslef who wrote the line like
that, I think it should be "is a multitude ..." instead of "there are" ;)
Great work! Thank you! :)
Bernhard