[manjaro-dev] 32 bit espeak update needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:18:34 CEST 2016

hi
Ok, my attempts to run the following command, buildpkg -p espeak -a i686
-s result in either  "error:
/var/lib/manjaro-tools/buildpkg/unstable/kendell does not appear to be a
manjaro  chroot" or "error: espeak is not a valid package or package
set". I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm stuck for now.
Sorry for my ignorance. I did manage to solve the invalid chroot error
temporarily by issuing buildpkg -c for new chroot,  but the next time
buildpkg is started from a new terminal the error comes back. I'm stuck
on the invalid package or package set. Am I not supposed to issue the
command from the directory with the pkgbuild in it? Because that's where
I was.