[manjaro-dev] 32 bit espeak update needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 07:12:31 CEST 2016

 hi all
I've just pushed out an update to our espeak package, there have been
some new languages added and some improvements to existing languages,
latvian being one. I tried to build a 32 bit package, but I can't seem
to figure out how. Would someone mind building an updated espeak package
for 32 bit systems? If no one has the time, are there instructions on
how to build a package for a different architecture? I could follow
those and upload one.