[manjaro-dev] Fwd: Chrome, Opera and Vivaldi, all fail at drop-down menus on some web pages - 2

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Sun Apr 17 15:32:17 CEST 2016

He's installing AUR packages on a community edition and expecting
everything to work smoothly.

He also mentions r.e. Opera "the stable one is outdated in your repo".
Opera is not available in the Manjaro repo so I've no idea what he's
installing or from where.

Comparing Manjaro to Debian is silly as the package versions (and
everything else) are entirely different.

I wonder whether he has done an update at any stage - if he's running
Cinnamon "16.02" then there will have been any number of updates since then.