[manjaro-dev] Fwd: Bug

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Tue Apr 12 21:18:34 CEST 2016

On 12/04/16 19:24, Philip Müller wrote:

> I didn't have time yet to check this. Somebody has a clue about it?

> Betreff: Bug
> Datum: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 19:23:17 +0200
> Von: John Hagger <jhagger84 at gmx.com>
> An: support at manjaro.org
>
> Hi Philp Muller
> How I fix this bug in the top of my Terminal
> [[ ! ]] NVIDIA: could not open the device file /dev/nvidiactl (No such file or directory).
>  John Hagger From Salisbury in Wiltshire in uK

The image attached is something created in LibreOffice Draw?

His email address is GMX.com, which is primarily German, or at least
used by so very few in the UK (and he won't receive email from the
server anyway).

Why did he mention he was from the UK? His writing (style, mistakes,
typical non-native verb use) indicates he almost definitely is not.

He doesn't appear to have signed up to the forum (he's not even in the
'awaiting activation' list, unless search is broken).

Being paranoid again, can I suggest you don't open any random file
attachments and view yourself as 'at risk' of being attacked? Roland
also really needs to check his accounts.