[manjaro-dev] a couple of pressing accessibility issues that need looking into

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:06:54 CEST 2016

hi
OK, here's where I'm at. The installer won't launch in gnome. I'm not
sure why, but searching for "install" and pressing enter on "install
manjaro linux (calamares)" simply closes the dash and the installer
never launches. If I launch the installer in mate by highlighting it's
entry in system tools it works immediately, but isn't accessible. I'm
stuck. What do I do now?