[manjaro-dev] Translations for Manjaro 16.06

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Sun Mar 27 16:50:17 CEST 2016

Hi,

(please reply to all, I'm not subscribed to the list)

Just wondering about the translations used for the Manjaro 16.06 builds;
I've been testing manjaro-xfce-16.06-pre1-x86_64 (the UI set to
Icelandic language) and much of the Icelandic translations there are
rather obsolete.
I've spent quite some time correcting, polishing and finishing strings
in pamac, thus and settings-manager - most of which was done in December
2015. Running the installer now shows some very old strings, imprecise
and unfortunately laden with typographic errors.

So, for the final releases of manjaro-16.06; is there a date for the
extraction of strings from Transifex?

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli