[manjaro-dev] issue in pamac-manager

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Fri Mar 25 12:51:17 CET 2016

On 25/03/16 11:22, Mattia Fecit wrote:
> Hi,
> application 'pamac-manager' (GUI app of pacman) sometimes crashes
> reporting a 'segmentation fault' error.
>
> I think that the cause could be something in managing the packages list
> in the gui, cause every time that I got this error, there was only one
> package shown (found by search option).
>
> Thanks,
>     Fecit Mattia

Hi Fecit,

Thanks for the bug report. I can't find a package 'pamac-manager' so I
assume you're referring to 'pamac'.

Could you please add more information about the software versions you
are running and what operation causes the segmentation fault?

If you could also run the application from a terminal and include the
output there might be useful information there too.

For more information about the best way to report bugs please read:

Regards,

Jonathon