[manjaro-dev] hopefully the last request for a new desktop settings package for a while

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:06:54 CET 2016

hi all
As the subject line says, I need a new gnome and mate settings package.
Hopefully this will be the last one needed for a while. I've changed
temporarily back to gdm for the login screen for our sonar mate edition
since there's that lightdm bug I can't seem to fix, and I've added our
custom sound theme I've been working on, still a work in progress. Right
now the keyboard shortcuts don't work, but I think I've fixed them, and
I've set the sound theme in gsettings. Would anyone mind pushing out
updates to the sonar-gnome-settings and sonar-mate-settings to the
unstable and stable branches?