[manjaro-dev] new sonar mate settings package needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:40:20 CET 2016

hi all
The last sonar mate settings update disabled a lot of the shortcuts
instead of enabling them, which I've now fixed in our schema override.
Would it be possible to push out a new mate settings update? I'd also
like to request a new package of tux's tintin alteraeon package, since
there have been quite a lot of changes since the last one. I'd like to
eventually become a manjaro packager so I can do my part in maintaining
packages. How could this be done? I've created a package signing gpg
key, but I'm not at all sure how to work boxit, manjaro's package repo tool.
Thanks
Kendell clark