[manjaro-dev] I need help with sonar mate profile

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:43:10 CET 2016

hi
Sorry to bug, but has anyone had a chance to look into this? I've been
working for two nights, and I haven't a clue what's going on. I tried
masking lightdm-plymouth, but the build scripts fail if you do because I
guess they configure it during the build process. I can't find a way to
work around this, so I'm stumped.