[manjaro-dev] possible minor issue with branding

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:33:16 CET 2016

hi all
I'm writing in to report a possible minor issue with dist branding when
building new images. When the installer icons are placed on the desktop,
both calamares, thus and cli, they read as "install manjaro linux"
instead of "install distName distVersion". I'm not sure how to fix this,
but thought it would add that extra touch. I can of course edit the
desktop files by hand, but would it be possible for the scripts to do
this? I noticed when releasing our newest sonar release, but forgot
about it, and a user pointed it out to me. He did so rather nastily, but
I thought it would be a relatively easy fix to make.