[manjaro-dev] [manjaro-tools] 0.11 series and new profiles

artoo artoo at manjaro.org
Sun Mar 6 00:05:24 CET 2016

Hi Patrice,

these packages are perfectly fine, they are essentially the old packages
updated and tested in parallel.
I find it ufortunate, you give up, but please consider that we are a
rolling distro, so manjaro-tools and profiles are no different than
other packages, and are subject to change.

I think the main issue you have is that you don't pull regularly if you
use git packages, the other option was to use the repo packages and just
let them update.

Regards
Marcus