[manjaro-dev] buildiso error while creating boot image

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Feb 28 11:18:20 CET 2016

Am 28.02.2016 um 10:58 schrieb Simon Eigeldinger:
> Hi Phil,
>
> I am using the latest from github from the master branch which i got from
> https://github.com/manjaro/manjaro-tools/

Ok, then check the folder if the miso files exist. Last time I tested,
which was yesterday it worked. The cmds executed are these:

copy_initcpio(){
msg2 "Copying initcpio ..."
cp /usr/lib/initcpio/hooks/miso* $2/usr/lib/initcpio/hooks
cp /usr/lib/initcpio/install/miso* $2/usr/lib/initcpio/install
cp $1/mkinitcpio.conf $2/etc/mkinitcpio-${iso_name}.conf
set_mkinicpio_hooks "$2/etc/mkinitcpio-${iso_name}.conf"
sed -e 's|"$@"|"$@" >/dev/null 2>&1|' -i $2/usr/lib/initcpio/init
}

according to your errors, the files don't exist in your host system in
/usr/lib/initcpio/{hooks,install}