[manjaro-dev] zfs support?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 12:50:50 CET 2016

hi all
I'm considering adding zfs support to our new sonar image that will be
released in the next couple of days. I have a couple of questions before
I turn the support on. The last time I tried this, about a year or so
ago, it had serious issues with the linux kernel's vfs layor, which
means it caused linux to no longer be able to mount lots of other
filesystems. If this has been fixed I'll gladly add in the kernel
modules, but I want to make sure this doesn't happen before I do. I've
already got the tools in place where linux can create and check zfs
filesystems, but It can't yet mount them without the modules. Can anyone
help me out, either by answering hear or pointing me to documentation I
can read? I've tried a few google searches, but all I've turned up are
forum posts, and I can't find an answer as to whether this still happens.
Thanks for reading